Webinar Lunch and Learn: Legal consequences of Covid-19
Join us for this Webinar with Attorney-at-law, Partner, Bård Ivar Koppang, Lawfirm Selmer AS.
- Contractual consequences of the Covid-19 outbreak and public measures taken in various jurisdictions
- Is the Covid-19 an unforeseen occurrence and thus a Force Majeure event?
- Other contractual regulations relating to unforeseen occurrences; Change of law clauses, Hardship clauses and Norwegian background law related to unforeseen occurrences
- The legal consequences of Force Majeure and how to ensure the legal positions of your business and reduce possible losses
- Practical examples relating to the rights and obligations of the contracting parties under Norwegian law, e.g. rental agreements, termination possibilities, insurance coverage
- Entering into new contracts – will Covid-19 be a Force Majeure event or are further contractual precautions necessary?
- Prepaid goods and services, how to reduce your potential losses.
LINK to WEBINAR!
For more information, please contact Inger Tone Ødegård
This event is free of charge. Registration: E-mail, name and company. If you have no company connection please enroll as individual or student.
12.00 Legal consequences of Covid-19 and Q & A, by Bård Ivar Koppang, Attorney-at-law, Partner, Lawfirm Selmer AS.